Generally you will receive the registration code via e-mail within one hour after the order is successful. But if you have encountered the following problems, please contact us at: email@example.com to retrieve your registration code:
1. You have already purchased this software, but haven't received the keycode in time.
2. The keycode of the product you purchased is lost.
3. The keycode became invalid after 12 months since your purchase.
1. What's the difference between the trial version and the registered version?
The trial version can only scan iTunes backup files and iOS devices to preview the lost data. It is used to evaluate whether the program can find the data. However, only the registered version can recover the files from your iOS devices.
2. What OS does iOS Data Recovery Professional support?
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6 (Kindly note that versions lower than Mac 10.6.8 are not supported).
Microsoft Windows 8.1(64&32 bits)/8 (64&32 bits)/7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit).
3. Can it support installing on Apple iOS device?
No, iOS Data Recovery Professional can't be installed on your Apple iOS device. You need to install it on your computer to recover lost data from Apple iOS devices or iTunes backup files.
4. Does it support encrypted iTunes backup files?
As the encrypted files are protected by iTunes, it is difficult to access the iTunes backup files if there is no password. Therefore, encrypted iTunes backup files can only be scan and recovered after you input the correct password.
1. Can I order a CD?
The products are downloaded versions and we don't provide CDs. You don't need to buy CDs as the products will be upgraded from time to time and you can download the latest versions of the products from the our website without any limitations.
2. How can I know my order is successful?
Generally speaking, once the order is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the payment platform. After this e-mail, you will receive a registration e-mail from us within an hour.
1. What is your refund policy?
You can find Recovery-iOS.com refund policy here.
2. How long it takes to get my money back after the refund request is approved?
Once your refund request is approved, normally it will take 7~10 business days for the credit to appear on your account. Sometimes during holidays it may take longer but it is not expected to take over 20 days. If you have not got the refund 20 days later, please contact us to check the refund.